Start Your Journey With Visionbot AI - AI Training for Generating Value
AI is impacting every aspect of business operations soon. Most people who could benefit from AI today don’t usually have the time to learn about it or don’t know where to learn it from.
A recent LinkedIn survey finds that 81% of professionals believe there will be significant impact of AI in their jobs. About 71% want to learn more but don’t know where to start. More than 79% of those surveyed were panning to us AI tools to solve problems at work and take repetitive tasks off their TO DO lists freeing them for more productive and creative work.
There is a sense of excitement, but also a feeling of getting overwhelmed and a fear of being left behind in this shift. Think executives, managers, consultants, or other professionals who aren’t directly working in AI–but can potentially leverage it to improve their work.
AI leaders like Nvidia, Google, Microsoft , Accenture have announced plans to train more than 1.5 million people about GEN AI, ML concepts, OPEN tools, Cloud Skills, Customizing pre-trained GEN AI models for building applications.
Industry Executives increasingly see investing in retraining and upskilling existing workers as an urgent business priority that companies must lead on in areas like text based searches, Prompt Engineering , Content Generation (Product), Customer Experience (Process), Personal Avatars (People).
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence – Foundation Course :
- Intro to AI (types & how it works) – Diff between AI / ML / DL Type: Prediction / Clustering / Anomaly / NLP / Object / R.C.A ML(Supervised / Unsupervised / Reinforcement) / Deep Learning concepts & tools (Tensorflow / Pytorch / Spark / MXNet)
- AI use-cases (Diff Domains and Functions) – What it can and cannot do !!!
- Types of Data required – Modelsets
- AI lifecycle - Define problem / Extract data / Develop Model – Target Metrics / Extract metrics / Select Features / Model Fit / Test Model
- How to select an AI project? (business & technical criteria)
- Frameworks for AI project – Generate / Build / Pilot / Plan / Deploy / Track
- How to test an AI idea? (POCs, metrics)
- AI tech landscape (frameworks, services, & tools)
- Building AI teams ( skills, job functions, outsourcing vs. in-house)
- Embedding AI across the organization (from POCs to an embedded capability in production)
Outcome based Generative AI Courses
Beginners: - 2 hours
- Introduction to LLM's
- Generative AI fundamentals
- Introduction to GEN AI Tools
Industry Practitioners : - 12 hours
- Encoder / Decoder architecture
- Transformer Models
- Image captioning models
- Prompt design
- Leveraging LLM’s: text generation (articles, posts log and short form content)
- Regulations & Compliance
Kinds of APIs, Models, Token, Rate Limits and Pricing Evaluating Generative AI Outputs
Developers & Influencers - 20 hours
- Generative AI studio
- Live Lab - One Model Generation
- Chatbot based on custom knowledgebase
Content Generation using Generative AI Abstractive Summarization Text Generation Image Generation – From Text Prompts / Face Image / old Images
- Have a solid understanding of Generative AI - history, now, and future and how to use it to solve problems & build services
- How to use AI platform’s to leverage Generative AI
- How to use APIs and Python SDKs to scale Prompt Engineering
- How to use Prompt Engineering effectively for business use-cases
- Get working knowledge of how to use Generative AI for key business applications - natural language classification, summarization, and generation
- How Large Language Models (LLMs) can be tuned to get desired outputs
- How to think about enterprise-level Generative AI solutions
- Write basic snippets of codes that call LLM APIs and deliver Prompt Engineering at scale